This past weekend, Ed spoke at the PRIDE Flag raising ceremony on Boston’s City Hall Plaza and visited with folks at Lake Quannapowitt in Wakefield. He went to the Greater Boston Labor Council walk in Malden, to a summit with Latino leaders from all across the state in Boston, then headed to Lowell for a rally with Senator Elizabeth Warren, Congresswoman Niki Tsongas and Carole King and then to a rally in Haverhill also with Congresswoman Tsongas and Carole King. And he was welcomed in Quincy by Congressman Stephen Lynch along with elected officials from the south shore for a rally on Marina Bay.
- Brockton Fire Department gets $578,000 FEMA grant
- Boston Globe: Harsh reactions to summit come from all corners
- Robo-calls are getting worse. And some big businesses soon could start calling you even more.
- CBS, AP: Markey, Kennedy Push Bill to End So-Called ‘Gay Panic’ Defense
- New York Times: Two Senators Call for Investigation of Smart TV Industry
- Variety: FCC Takes First Step Toward Easing Children’s TV Mandates on Broadcasters\
- Springfield Republican: US Sen. Ed Markey, pro-choice advocates urge against confirming Brett Kavanaugh to Supreme Court
- Our Opinion: Get anti-gay, -LGBTQ defense off the books
- Martha’s Vineyard Times: Martha’s Vineyard Airport gets $10 million runway grant
- Mother Jones: Environmentalists Are Worried Trump’s Supreme Court Pick “Is the Next Scott Pruitt”