One of the best ways to persuade people and get out the vote is direct person-to-person contact. As a volunteer for canvassing, you will be provided with lists of people in your area, a script to help you know what to say, and forms to record the responses.
- Politico: Warren joins thousands in defense of Obamacare in Boston
- The Boston Globe: Photos from the Faneuil Hall rally to save Obamacare
- Boston Herald: Thousands rally at Faneuil Hall for Obamacare
- WBUR: Mass. Politicians, Obamacare Supporters Rally At Faneuil Hall
- MassLive: U.S. Sen. Ed Markey, Rep. Jim McGovern call for congressional probe into alleged Russian cyber attacks
- Boston Globe: Synthetic opioids are getting into US by mail
- Bloomberg: Trump Pick of EPA Foe to Lead Agency May Spark Senate Fight
- Boston Globe: Will NBC Boston reach over-the-air viewers?
- MassLive: US Sen. Edward Markey visits Springfield to deliver endorsement for Nick Cocchi for Hampden County Sheriff
- WAMC: Markey Says Opioid Crisis Is The Top Issue Facing Massachusetts