Volunteering to make calls is one of the best ways that you can help Ed. We will provide lists of people in your area, and give you guidance on what to say (e.g. polling locations when reminding people where to vote).
- Politico: Warren joins thousands in defense of Obamacare in Boston
- The Boston Globe: Photos from the Faneuil Hall rally to save Obamacare
- Boston Herald: Thousands rally at Faneuil Hall for Obamacare
- WBUR: Mass. Politicians, Obamacare Supporters Rally At Faneuil Hall
- MassLive: U.S. Sen. Ed Markey, Rep. Jim McGovern call for congressional probe into alleged Russian cyber attacks
- Boston Globe: Synthetic opioids are getting into US by mail
- Bloomberg: Trump Pick of EPA Foe to Lead Agency May Spark Senate Fight
- Boston Globe: Will NBC Boston reach over-the-air viewers?
- MassLive: US Sen. Edward Markey visits Springfield to deliver endorsement for Nick Cocchi for Hampden County Sheriff
- WAMC: Markey Says Opioid Crisis Is The Top Issue Facing Massachusetts