Volunteering to make calls is one of the best ways that you can help Ed. We will provide lists of people in your area, and give you guidance on what to say (e.g. polling locations when reminding people where to vote).
- The Hill: Dems to FCC: ‘Time for action’ on Web reclassification
- Science Blogs: Senator Boxer calls US chemical facility “outrageous” and “unacceptable”
- Washington Post: Elizabeth Warren, other Democrats raise concerns about free trade pact with Asia
- Bloomberg Businessweek: Russian Nuclear Safety Proposal Put Focus on U.S. Reactors
- Roll Call: Let’s Give Our Students a Chance to Compete in the Digital Age | Commentary
- MassLive: Sen. Ed Markey on CIA torture report: ‘Techniques described in this report were barbaric, illegal and ineffective’
- Daily Herald: Faulty early warning system could hide next exploding air bag
- The Hill: Markey demands info on cellphone spying
- MassLive: Sen. Ed Markey on Keystone XL oil pipeline: ‘It’s about pumping up profits for oil companies’
- New York Times: Honda to Replace Airbags Throughout U.S.